Thursday, June 9, 2016

We're Having a Ball!

I was inspired by Emily @Literary Hoots's post about footballs to make my own set of football helmets and footballs. I had to add some shiny sequins to my set. :)  We had some foam sport ball peel and stick stickers so I adapted the little song/rhyme about pumpkins to be about the different sports balls.  The Sports Balls We put them on popsicle sticks and had fun with these!! I also adapted the classic Little Ball, Big Ball rhyme for the Google images ball set for each sport.  After we did the rhyme I took off all but the 4 big balls and we played, 'Which One is Missing?". They never get tired of playing that game!

                                                                   Little Ball, Big Ball
                                                                     A little ball, a bigger ball, a great big ball I see.
                                                                    Can you count the *basketballs?  1-2-3.
 It's so much Fun to play with Friends at Storytime! There are more great ideas on the Flannel Friday Roundup. Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment