Thursday, August 17, 2017

Being Thankful!

I'm thinking ahead for Thanksgiving and saw this post on Flannelboard Fun's page and she credited Mel's Desk . I loved it and wanted to make my own set. I made my pieces big and tweaked the bird and changed some of the colors but I really liked the sort of stained glass, primitive look of these pieces to use with the Raffi song, 'Thanks a Lot'.  I'll probably let the kiddos help me put the pieces on the board as we sing the song.  It's such a sweet song and I'm sure it will give us a lot to talk about too! I'm thankful for so much in my life and especially for Fun with Friends at Storytime!
  

There are other great flannelboard ideas on the 
Flannel Friday Roundup  Check out the wonderful resources on the Flannel Friday Pinterest Boards. Here's the link for the official Flannel Friday blog for more info! 

No comments :

Post a Comment